We will upload some pics to Bloomz to make sure all parents are seeing what Kindergarten is like, but EVERY pic we take will be uploaded to Shutterfly for any families that want to create projects with these pics! We have used this site for the past five years and parents have loved it.
For the purpose of uploading hundreds of photos that we as teachers take of your children on a consistent basis, we have decided to use Shutterfly.com to do this. That way, it is private for classroom members only. You can also download the "Shutterfly Share Site" app to your phone for very easy viewing of just photos, this is a great way to share with extended family when you visit! You must go directly to www.shutterfly.com to gain access.
- Go to the site below
- Create a shutterfly account
- Once on Mrs. James & Mrs. Howard's C107's Busy Bees 18-19 site, ask to "join"
- We will receive a notification, approve it, and YOU ARE A MEMBER
- Enjoy looking at photos organized by event all year long
- Add photos that you take at school events to share with everyone
- Make a personal yearbook/scrapbook for your child at the end of the year